103 Roy Street | Houston, TX 77007
4937 Sq. Ft.
This stunning, full-size modern patio home is the ideal urban sanctuary. Multiple spacious living areas are fit for any kind of entertaining, including a living/dining space with a full glass wall overlooking your private interior courtyard. A large kitchen with double islands, a butler’s pantry, and adjacent wet bar are set for unforgettable dinner parties. Three covered balconies located just off living spaces provide excellent views, including a third floor terrace next to a game room with a breathtaking view of Downtown Houston. The master suite boasts a huge walk-in closet with beautiful built-ins, and the master bath features two private toilets, a freestanding bathtub, and separate shower. Two additional secondary bedrooms on the second floor feature walk-in closets and private bathrooms to ensure family and house guest comfort. Beautiful finishes give the home the prestigious feeling of Houston’s most exclusive neighborhoods.
- Flexible Floorplan Design
- Modern Design
- 2 car Garage
- Full size Patio Home lot- not a townhome
- Interior Courtyard
- 1st Floor Study- Optional Guest Bedroom or Seating Area
- Sculpture Wall Shelves in Foyer
- Floating Staircase with Iron Railing
- Large Entertaining/Dining Area with full glass wall overlooking the Courtyard
- Serving Valet/ Butlers’ Pantry
- Wet Bar
- Large Kitchen with Double Islands
- Family Room with fireplace and covered Terrace overlooking Courtyard
- Three Covered Balconies. 3rd Floor balcony with view of Downtown
- Master Suite
- Master Closet with Built-ins
- Master Bath with 2 private toilet rooms, Freestanding Bathtub and Separate Shower
- Two additional Secondary Bedrooms on 2nd floor with walk-in closets and private baths
- Laundry Room
- Game Room- optional bedroom with private bath and covered terrace with downtown view
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
This spacious Memorial enclave boasts the prestige and amenities you would expect to see in Houston’s most exclusive neighborhoods. Get in your morning run at Memorial Park, head downtown for your workday, and watch the sunset from your patio before going out to dinner at an award-winning restaurants right at your finger tips. It’s the ideal location to have the urban lifestyle with the comforts of the suburbs.
Ready to walk through the door of your beautiful new home? Contact us today to get started.